Many people know what to do to reach their career goals, yet they don’t act. Why? Either they lack energy or vision, or they are bound by their fears and negative beliefs.
In this concise workbook, you will work with your view of the world and how things will be. Your fears will not magically disappear, but you will start noticing faults in your thinking process, and with a bit of practice, you will be able to act despite your fear.
The workbook will become your trusted guide through thick and thin as you move towards your self-actualisation goals.
It is for you if you:
- feel you could do better at your job, but something is holding you back
- stuck in your current role
- afraid to try something new
- do not let your light shine
- always play safe
- are tired of going in circles and getting the same results
Most importantly, it is made by you and for you – the person who knows you the best.