Career Crossroads workbook is a practical guide for those who want a career change but feel stuck.
It is for you if you are considering:
- moving to a different job or sector
- starting your own business
- relaunching yourself after a career break
- getting out of the hole you’ve found yourself in
Get a clear view of your next steps by doing practical exercises based on the latest research in psychology and neuroscience.
The workbook takes you step-by-step through the areas that help you dive deep into the following areas:
- what drives you
- where you would like to head
- what holds you back ( fears, self-sabotage, negative beliefs)
- where to find energy, motivation and drive to do things
- how to plan so that you reach your goals
- how to support yourself through the hard times, lack of motivation, and rejection
This workbook provides a logical canvas to structure your thoughts and get a clear perspective on your goals. The primary goal of the workbook is to get you exploring yourself, so it is full of exercises rather than pages of theory.
After completion, it will become your trusted manual for you to refer back to assess your progress and support you in hard times.